By: Climate Control
Before you call commercial services for your malfunctioning commercial A/C system, try these 5 steps.
If the temperature in your office is going up and down like a basketball in March, it is possible you need some professional commercial services for your air conditioning system. Before you call though, try a few of these steps to see if they just might do the trick for your malfunctioning A/C system:
- Double check to make sure your system is plugged in, as it may have been unplugged on accident during the course of the workday. Seems simple and obvious, but this is a very common problem that is often overlooked.
- Check the filter. An extremely clogged filter is your system’s worst enemy. An air filter replacement may be all you need to get the A/C running optimally once again.
- The next thing to check is for a blown fuse or a tripped breaker. Try resetting a breaker or replacing the fuse for your system to see if this does the trick.
- Check the coils. If the coils are dirty or excessively wet, they could be the culprits.
- Listen for odd noises coming from your A/C unit. If you notice a sound that just doesn’t seem right, it is time to get a hold of a professional service to get to the bottom of the issue.
If your system is over 10 years old, it may simply be reaching the end of its lifetime and you may want to consider an upgrade. When it comes to professional HVAC commercial services, Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning has you covered. Click this link or call (864) 269-5576 to speak to one of our friendly commercial services experts today.
Back to Posts