By: Climate Control
Might a geothermal heating and cooling system be the answer to your green energy questions?
When it comes to utilizing green energy, it’s really hard to beat all the benefits of a geothermal heating and cooling system. If you’re tossing around ideas for a greener option, consider these 6 benefits for geothermal energy:
Back to Posts
- Lowered Operating Cost: Geothermal systems deliver a 400% efficiency rating. By transferring heat, rather than producing it through combustion, geothermal systems lower utility bills significantly.
- Peaceful Operation: Geothermal systems run smoothly and quietly. Geothermal systems operate well regardless of snow, rain, ice, and other elements produced by life on Earth.
- Mean Green Impact: This is more like a non-impact as geothermal systems do not emit any greenhouse gasses.
- Clean Safety First: There is zero combustion with geothermal systems, therefore, zero risk for carbon-monoxide poisoning.
- Life Cycle Yield: The average furnace is expected to last around ten years. Geothermal systems have a life expectancy of more than 15 years, and the ground loop (the pipes buried in your yard) of a geothermal system usually comes with a fifty year warranty.
- Confident Cash: A geothermal system is a beneficial and significant investment for your home. Over the course of its lifetime, a geothermal system will produce serious cash flow benefits in addition to the tax credits and tax breaks from Uncle Sam simply for purchasing and utilizing a geothermal system.
If you think it’s time for you to reap the green energy benefits of a geothermal unit for your heating and cooling systems, give the experts at Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning a call today at 864-269-5576.