By: Climate Control
If you need some help getting your business’s air conditioning system ready for the hot summer months, consider reaching out to HVAC commercial services.
When it comes to being a business owner being prepared is just part of the job, but when it comes to your business’s HVAC you have the option to turn to professional commercial services for assistance. Your HVAC system is a part of your business that should never be neglected and without regular maintenance. By turning to HVAC commercial services for a tune-up this spring, you can ensure your AC is ready to rock and roll to keep things cool for your business all summer long. A few ways you can count on commercial services to help prepare your A/C this summer are:
- Checks & Tests: A commercial service will make sure your system has the right amount of refrigerant and test for leaks. In addition to the refrigerant check, the motors, belts, filters, and everything else associated with the A/C will be checked out.
- Seals and Ducts: Commercial services technicians will thoroughly check for duct leaks to ensure your AC will run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Electric Checks: Electric terminals and the electric control sequence will be carefully assessed and tuned-up, while connections will be cleaned and tightened.
- Air Measurements: Airflow will be measured through the evaporator coil to ensure everything is working as it should for optimal AC performance.
- Thermostat Check: The thermostat will be assessed for its efficiency and accuracy and the proper adjustments will be made if necessary to keep your business perfectly climate-controlled.
Let the pros ensure your air conditioning system is prepared and ready to go for summer so you don’t have to deal with unnecessary and inconvenient break-downs and performance issues; contact the commercial services experts at Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning.
Back to Posts