By: Climate Control
This Spring reduce allergy problems with proper indoor air quality.
Spring and fall bring the height of all things “A-choo!” for allergy sufferers. Quite a few of us know first-hand that with the coming of spring many allergies begin to pop up like daisies. This is when indoor air quality becomes important. If your allergy symptoms are minor, you can try a few of these allergy reducing tips:
- Close the windows: As tempting as it is to let the nice refreshing spring breeze into your home, this breeze brings in all the pollen and spreads it throughout your entire house.
- Remove shoes and coats: Removing your shoes when you come into the house helps keep pollen from going further than the front door. Brushing out your pets’ coats when they enter the home helps as well.
- Shower before bed: Taking a shower and washing your hair before you go to bed will help you rest without breathing in pollen you came in contact with during the day.
If your allergies tend to be more severe it might be a good idea to consider a few of these indoor air quality products:
- Dehumidifier: If it is spores of any kind that cause your allergies to bother you, a dehumidifier can go a long way in reducing dampness and preventing mold and mildew growth.
- Air Filtration System: An air filtration system can remove over 90% of indoor allergens and pollutants. Your home could literally become your safe haven from pollen, dust, and air pollutants with the use of an air filtration system.
Contact the indoor air quality pros at Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning today to get help with managing your indoor air quality and allergies this spring.
Back to Posts