By: Climate Control
Learn how HVAC commercial services can help you to find the best commercial air conditioner to meet your unique business needs.
For any business owner in need of an HVAC, it is good to know what to expect when it comes to your investment in commercial services. When looking for a newer and updated model of a commercial air conditioner, it is also important to understand the lifespan of the A/C unit will depend on certain variables, such as:
- Age: Older and inefficient models do not have a very long lifespan, regardless of upkeep and repairs.
- Brand: Some brands last longer than others, and you can get recommendations for the top brands from a local HVAC expert you can trust.
- Size: If you buy the wrong size for your building and ductwork, the lifespan of your unit could be shortened significantly. Be sure to get the right size by working with professional commercial services when you choose your new HVAC.
- Installation: Any HVAC system improperly installed will have a reduced lifespan, so carefully select your HVAC installer; choose only the best, most qualified technicians.
- Maintenance: If regular preventative maintenance is performed, your unit will have a significantly longer lifespan that if it isn’t serviced regularly.
- Regular Care: Keeping your system clean and frequently changing filters according to a regular schedule is a big factor in lifespan.
With the proper installation, maintenance, care, and upkeep, the average commercial air conditioner can be expected to last right around fifteen years. The important thing to remember when considering commercial air conditioning units is that they are an investment for your business and should be treated as such.
The next step is finding the right place to take you through the process from start to finish. If you need more information about commercial air conditioners, commercial services, updating, and other HVAC systems contact the commercial services pros at Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning today.
Back to Posts