By: Climate Control
Learn the top benefits of maintenance agreements.
Maintenance agreements and what they cover can vary from company to company. They can be a good way to secure a long-lasting life cycle for your HVAC system. The main purpose of a maintenance contract is to make sure your product is properly maintained and cared for while preventing a HVAC unit from falling into disrepair through neglect. These plans also have great potential to save you money. Here's how:
- They ensure preventative measures are taken for breakdowns and repairs because a well-maintained and clean HVAC system is less likely to have problems.
- Another perk to a well-maintained and clean HVAC system is operating efficiency which helps save you money on your utility bills.
- Maintenance agreements also mean the pros will be able to catch potential problems with your HVAC before they happen. This saves you time, money, and headaches!
Some things that may be covered by a maintenance contract:
- Periodic check-ups on your unit(s), which can include free services at time of check-up such as filter changes, cleaning, and lubrication.
- Priority service - during a HVAC dealer's busy season, this will ensure you will get fast help or service when needed.
- Emergency service - HVAC breaks down in the middle of the coldest night of the winter.
- Deals and discounts on things like air filters and in some cases, even repairs.
- Automatic reminders for services and appointments for check-ups.
The main thing to remember when looking into any type of maintenance agreement is that asking questions is 100% free and encouraged. To be sure you are getting the right product and the right contract for your individual needs, find a reliable source for answers like Climate Control Heating and Air Conditioning. Call the pros at Climate Control today at 864-269-5576 to inquire about our maintenance agreements.
Back to Posts